Sunday 9 September 2012

Geronimo

Hello! I'm The Doctor!  Just The Doctor. I've been on countless adventures with many different companions, and I've used my trusty TARDIS (that's Time And Relative Dimension In Space) to be able to go on them. All in all, they've mostly been fun. I'm the last of the Timelords, aptly named for discovering time travel. Right now, I'm preparing to leave my current companion, the poor lass who had to endure this horrible adventure with me. How bad was this horrible adventure you ask? Well, imagine an army of Daleks. And the Daleks are riding giant Cybermats. And the Cybermats are eating the universe.  The scenario previously described is a cakewalk in the park compared to the adventure. Want to know why? Let's just say that I wasn't the worst thing to escape the Time War.

4 comments:

  1. ...
    NO FUCKING WAY.
    ABEL! CHECK THIS SHIT OUT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *shedding manly tears of joy* oh Doctor, I knew we'd cross paths someday :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doctor, Doctor. What is it about you that attracts such an entourage?

    ReplyDelete